Status: FRUSTRATED
I hate the fact that my laptop hasn’t been working properly. Either it’s the Internet, or the antivirus program… There’s always some mistake; nothing ever runs smoothly. There’s this big, huge question.
WHY DO PEOPLE CREATE VIRUS?
Seriously, they better spend their time going to a shrink or something. Come on! They don’t exactly get money from creating the virus. (Okay, maybe they do.) But, why? There are some viruses that are created by people who are lovesick. Like, the one in Indonesia, where every time you boot up the computer, there will be a window, showing a message. Or rather, a love letter. It may be harmless, but seriously. What do they get from creating such things? It’s not going to get their loved one back. Not if their loved ones are sane enough. See what I mean? They are seriously disturbed. Very depressed, frustrated people who happen to be good in computer. Wah! Stupid!
Why don’t they get a um… hobby! Other hobby, other than computer. Like, let’s say, polo! (Why does polo come to my mind?) Or, at least, going for a chocolate diet. I hear that it gives you some kind of a melancholy atmosphere and soothing feeling inside. HA!!!
Back to viruses. If there’s no virus, then there is no need for me to actually download the antivirus. Sure, some company will go bankrupt, like Kaspersky (the one I am using right now) or Norton, AVG and other antivirus software. But, so will people’s concern! Well, I guess people love their selves too much, eh? They don’t think about other people. (Not that I do, but hey! At least, I’m not the one who causes problems for millions and millions of people in the world!)
Blah Blah Blah ... Whatever ... I need to concentrate on studying this stupid logic and truth table. People who invented this table is just like the viruses' creators. DISTURBED. Maybe they should try an audition for Rihanna's Disturbia Video Clip. Should try? Just a suggestion.
Okay, Okay!!! BYEBYE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment